3,000 ANSI Lumens 1080p Short Throw Gaming Projector The ViewSonic PX706HD is projector design for big screen gaming at home with a brightness of 3,000 ANSI Lumens, 1080p resolution, short throw lens and 1.2x adjustable zoom for flexible installation and the versatility to play games in any room in your house. The projector comes equipped with 3X Fast Input for more responsive gaming control via low input lag along with specialized game modes for clear image detail in dark scenes. Whether playing racing games, shooting games, or any other type of game, PX706HD optimizes screen performance and offers big screen visuals to take the excitement to the next level and makes multiplayer gaming more enjoyable. PX706HD has been designed with a Powerful audio provided by the projector’s built-in 5W cube speakers along with SonicExpert and SonicMode enhancement deliver an immersive multisensory gaming experience.
- 3,000 ANSI lumens 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- 1.2x Zoom Short Throw Lens (100” 1.5m-1.8m)
- USB Type-C input for instant projection from PC and mobile devices
- 3X Fast Input
- Specialized Gaming Mode for better detail in darker in-game scenes
- 5W cube speakers with SonicExpert audio and SonicMode for gaming
Bright Images Every Time
Images on PX706HD look bright under any lighting conditions thanks to a high brightness of 3,000 ANSI Lumens meaning that your images won’t get washed out when playing games during the day or with the lights on.
Fine Detail and Clarity
Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution is fine enough to depict subtle in-game details clearly for easily distinguishing different in-game elements on your screen.
Equipped for Rooms of All Sizes
Our PX706HD gaming projector is well-equipped for rooms of all sizes. Using the projector in smaller spaces while still projecting 100” images 1.5M is made possible by the projector’s short throw projection lens while the 1.2X Zoom feature allows you to adjust images for larger spaces.
Massive Images from Your Phone or Tablet
Experience mobile games like never before by connecting your phone or tablet to PX706HD via the projector’s USB Type-C input for mobile gaming on a massive screen.
- *Only available for devices that support USB Type-C video streaming
- *For iPhone and iPad, users need to buy Apple-authorized Lightning to HDMI adaptor
SuperColor: Best in Class Color Performance
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology offers a wider color range, ensuring users enjoy true-to-life color projection in both bright and dark environments.
Spot Enemies Hiding in the Dark
The pre-set Gaming mode enhances contrast to provide heightened visibility by independently manipulating the brightness scale of dark areas, giving you the ultimate control over the shadows.
Responsive Gaming Control
3X Fast Input allows your in-game commands to be represented on-screen immediately, giving you a competitive advantage when gaming and taking the entire experience to a higher level.
Audio Specialized for Gaming
Finally, an audio mode fine-tuned specifically for gaming. SonicMode allows you to access immersive audio for gaming that helps with picking up directional sounds off in the distance and hearing in-game dialogue clearly.
This projector has been designed with an enlarged speaker chamber, a powerful amplifier, and ViewSonic’s SonicExpert® technology to deliver room filling sound.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PX706HD can project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players via HDMI connection.
Compatible with PC and Console
Connect your Xbox, PS4, or PC to PX706HD via one of dual HDMI inputs for a big screen gaming experience like no other.
Instant Activation Upon Signal Detection
- Get your projector up and running with ease via two simple settings.
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA cable connection and HDMI cable.
- Auto Power On: The projector will power on automatically by simply connecting the power cord or through HDMI CEC.
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Automated Sleep Timer
Forgetting to shut off the projector can be a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. The Sleep Timer allows you to set when the projector goes into automatic sleep mode.
- When the Power Saving setting on PX706HD is turned on and no signal input is detected, the projector will automatically switch into Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.
- Eco Mode: The projector will automatically switch from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 30%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
|Typ / Einsatz|
|Einsatz||Home Cinema, Installation, Portabel|
|Quellen / Steuerung|
|Bild-Quellen||PC-Eingang, AV-Eingang, USB-Speicher|
|Steuerung||Fernbedienung, RS232, Lokal|
|PC-Eingang||1x 15-Pin D-Sub VGA, 2x HDMI|
|AV-Eingang||1x Component, 1x Composite|
|Speicher Schnittstelle||USB Memory Stick|
|Andere||USB Type C|
|Auflösung||1920 x 1080|
|Kontrast||22000 : 1|
|Normal Mode||27 dB|
|Standby Min.||0.5 Watt|
|Betrieb Typ.||310 Watt|