Fractal Design Venturi HF-12 weiss
The Venturi High Flow Series fans, HF-12, are optimized for low-restriction airflow environments, making them an excellent choice for computer case fans, or other low-restriction usage scenarios.
Designed with a variety of performance-increasing and noise-reducing features, these fans can move an amazing amount of air compared to other fans at the same, minimal noise level.
The Venturi High Flow Series fans are ideal for those looking for a perfect balance between high performance and low noise built from sturdy, high-quality materials.
- Featuring true FDB-bearings, providing silent operation coupled with a long lifespan
- Equipped with a counter-balanced magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
- Features integrated vibration-dampening corners, made from solid high-quality synthetic rubber
- Dense, sturdy construction, made from high-grade glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic polymer
- Fan geometry is optimized for a ground-breaking airflow, perfect for low-restriction usage scenarios such as computer case ventilation and low-density heatsinks or radiators.
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts reduce noise and unwanted turbulence
- Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- The tripwire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation
- Featuring a powerful motor to maintain a reliable speed and a low-speed adapter for reducing the speed without the use of a fan controller
- Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes
- Available in two color combinations, Black blades, black corners, dark grey ("Gunmetal") frame and White blades, black corners, black frame
|Andere||4V - 12V|
|Drehzahl minimum||1100 rpm|
|Drehzahl maximum||1400 rpm|
|Anschluss / Besonderes|
|Strom/Signal||1x 3-Pol (Fan)|
|Farbe / Beleuchtung|
|Farbe Gehäuse||schwarz, weiss|