The Smart-UPS VT includes dual-mains inputs, automatic and maintenance
bypasses, and scalable runtime with hot-swappable batteries which are quick and
easy to replace for increased availability.
Its compatibility with the market-leading remote management applications,
coupled with intuitive LCD user interface and LED status indicators ensures the
utmost availability for business critical applications.
A versatile product
The Smart-UPS VT is available in a wide choice
of configurations to best fit each specific installation need.
- 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 / 40kVA
- 3 different enclosures, from classic wide or narrow tower to small
enclosure without batteries
- Flexible runtime capacity:
- with hot-swappable batteries and extended run enclosures
- with up to 4 internal battery strings and external extended runtime
- Compatibility with generators, transformers, etc.
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
Smart-UPS VT intelligent design
leads to a significant reduction of the TCO and makes it the ideal choice over
- Best-in-class efficiency even at low load levels minimizes energy losses
and operating costs
- Compact, small footprint for floor space optimization
- Input power factor correction reduces installation costs
- Reduction of electrical infrastructure rating requirements (wire,